GET YOUR HUSTLE ON AND CRUSH THIS WORK WEEK WITH AN ENERGY BOOST
Getting ready for a big presentation or a major event? Feeling overworked and anxious? Help is here. You are 30 minutes away from an energy boost with our energy IV drip ‘Hustle & Flow.’
‘Hustle & Flow’ is liquid IV energy. It helps increase productivity, improve mental clarity, and boost cognitive function, while also reducing symptoms of anxiety. If you are suffering from brain fog and feeling perpetually tired even if you’ve just woken up, this IV boost of energy will help get you back on track.
How Much Does It Cost?
The cost for one ‘Hustle & Flow’ IV therapy session is $279.
What’s In The Hustle & Flow IV Drip?
- B-Complex. B-Complex can help boost the immune system, improve mood, reduce stress, improve cognitive function, and reduce symptoms of anxiety or depression. B vitamins also help create energy in cells. Low levels of B vitamins can cause fatigue.
- Vitamin B12. B-12 is one of the key vitamins for mental clarity and focus. Also known as cobalamin, it helps convert food into glucose, which then boosts energy. It also supports bone, skin, and eye health. It can help decrease homocysteine levels, which may reduce your risk of heart disease.
- Vitamin C. Vitamin C boosts the immune system by improving the effectiveness of white blood cells. Vitamin C is also needed to make L-carnitine, which helps the body burn fat for energy. In fact, research shows that fatigue is one of the early symptoms of vitamin C depletion.
Vitamin C helps repair tissue damage from inflammation and oxidation. It protects skin cells from damaging free radicals which can cause diseases. It is also one of the top vitamins for mental clarity. It is a vital antioxidant molecule in the brain.
How To Boost Your Energy?
IV therapy is just one of many ways you can boost your energy. If you want long-term and holistic results, consider these practical tips as part of your wellness regimen.
- Exercise. Working out gives your cells more energy to burn. It also circulates oxygen and increases dopamine levels. In effect, it improves your mood and mental health too.
- Minimize stress. Have you ever noticed how intense negative feelings can make you feel more exhausted? Stressful situations can drain your energy. Practice relaxation therapies like yoga or meditation.
- Eat more food with low glycemic index. These are food items with sugars that are absorbed slowly. This means that you do not feel sluggish after eating, which happens with refined starches or sugars that are immediately absorbed by the body. Examples of this type of food include high-fiber vegetables, whole grains, and nuts.
- Avoid smoking. Nicotine is a stimulant so it can cause insomnia, which in turn, can drain your energy. It is also addictive so it can disrupt your sleep and trigger cravings.
- Avoid coffee after 2 PM. Like nicotine, caffeine stimulates your brain. The downside is that it can cause insomnia. Remember: The most efficient fluid for your body is water.
How To Book An Energy Boost IV?
Step 1: Choose ‘Hustle & Flow’ from our IV drip menu.
Step 2: Book an appointment. Call us at 561-639-2115.
Step 3: Choose an IV specialist and wait for them to come to you. Whether at home or at work, a fully qualified medical professional will go to you to administer the energy IV therapy. They will conduct a quick health check to ensure that the procedure is safe.
Step 4: Relax and feel the difference. The therapy will last for about an hour. You should feel the effects immediately after.
Mobile IV Therapy To Boost Energy Levels
Don’t let stress or anxiety get in the way of a productive day, whether for work or for fun. Our IV vitamin therapy for energy boost is also one of the best ways to get mental clarity in a safe, fast, and effective manner. Book a session today.