REACH YOUR PEAK PERFORMANCE AND FITNESS WITH OUR WORKOUT RECOVERY IV
We can’t help you with your 1-2 jabs and footwork, but we CAN help boost your energy, avoid fatigue and cramps, and improve your endurance. Our sports and workout recovery IV therapy aptly dubbed ‘The Comeback Kid’ is the best sports recovery IV in town.
It is a functional IV infusion therapy that provides hydrating IV fluids with electrolytes, vitamins, and antioxidants. It helps the body recover and rebuild, as well as flushes out toxins. It can also help make the post-workout euphoria last longer.
This mobile IV therapy is ideal for athletes or physically active individuals. It can be part of a recovery regimen to prevent injury or tissue degeneration.
How Much Does It Cost?
The cost for one ‘The Comeback Kid’ IV therapy session is $269.
What’s In Our IV For Sports Recovery?
- B-Complex. B vitamins help convert food into energy. They also aid in metabolizing amino acids and protein. This is important because active people are prone to muscle tears. Repairing these requires new protein synthesis and processing of amino acids.
- B-12. B-12 is essential to workout recovery intravenous supplements because it helps in the production and maintenance of red blood cells and nerves. When your body does not absorb enough B-12, its oxygen capacity is reduced. This affects your energy and endurance. Vitamin B-12 deficiency can also cause skin numbness, poor coordination, and diminished mental function.
- Magnesium. Magnesium is a mineral with many critical functions including energy production, protein synthesis, bone formation, and blood pressure regulation, among many others. It also aids in regulating sleep patterns which is vital to overall recovery. When the body has low levels of magnesium, symptoms can include muscle weakness, cramping, and anxiety.
How To Book A Recovery IV Hydration Therapy?
Step 1: Choose ‘The Comeback Kid’ from our IV drip menu.
Step 2: Book an appointment. Call us at 561-639-2115. Or download the Hydreight app on your mobile device to book directly.
Step 3: Choose an IV specialist and wait for them to come to you. Whether at home or at work, a fully qualified medical professional will go to you to administer the IV vitamin therapy. They will conduct a quick health check to ensure that the procedure is safe.
Step 4: Relax and feel the difference. The therapy will last for about an hour. You should feel the effects immediately after.
Workout And Sports Recovery Tips
Post-workout or sports recovery is a vital part of long-term health and wellness. This is a crucial time for muscle and tissue repair. The muscle needs 24 to 48 hours to rebuild and repair. If you do not give your body enough time to rest and recover, it can lead to tissue breakdown.
Aside from IV for sports recovery, here are some tips on how to properly recover after intense physical exertion.
- Rehydrate. You lose large amounts of water when you sweat. You need to replenish lost fluids so the body can continue to perform its regular functions.
- Eat healthy. Recovery food should ideally be eaten within an hour after the end of your workout or sports activity. High-nutrient value carbohydrates and protein are particularly vital if you are doing endurance workouts or if your goal is to build muscle.
- Get into active recovery. This refers to gentle movements that promote the transport of nutrients in the body. This aids muscle repair. Active recovery can include stretching or brisk walking.
- Sleep. Our body produces growth hormones while we sleep. This is vital for tissue growth and repair.
- Do not overdo it. Too much of a good thing can be bad for you. And that includes exercise. If you do not rest and recover in between workouts or sports activities, you undermine the gains you have made.
Get A Boost Of Athletic Performance
No pain, no gain. It is a mantra that every athlete understands all too well. Pain can be a reminder of your physical progress, and it’s a good thing!
But progress does not always have to be riddled with pain and discomfort. You can maximize the benefits of IV fluids to hydrate, keep a steadier pace, and avoid muscle cramping.
Rock your goals with a smile and a skip in your step. Book a session today.