THIS IV THERAPY MIGRAINE REMEDY IS THE BEST HEADACHE RELIEF YOU WILL FIND
Migraines are excruciating and debilitating. But it does not have to be with this migraine remedy from Wel Palm Beach. ‘The Coast Is Clear’ is an IV therapy for migraines. It can also be administered as an IV for headaches associated with other causes or conditions.
This IV for migraine relieves pain and helps reduce inflammation and cramping as well as light sensitivity. It clears your head and lets you bounce back faster from the pain and discomfort caused by this chronic ailment. Known symptoms of migraine include nausea, vomiting, and numbness in the hands or feet. People also experience changes in their vision and become extra sensitive to light, sounds, and even scents.
As the IV fluids for A headache kick in, you will feel your energy increase and your sleep quality improve. It can help minimize downtime so you can be productive again.
How Much Does It Cost?
The cost for one ‘The Coast Is Clear’ IV therapy session is $299. You can opt to pay with cash or any major credit card.
What’s In The Coast Is Clear IV Drip?
- Magnesium. Magnesium is a natural element and an essential mineral vital to overall health and wellness. It supports bone health, regulates blood pressure, and helps maintain healthy heart rhythm. It also helps decrease inflammation and relaxes muscles, which then reduces pain and cramping. Low magnesium levels have been linked to headaches and migraines. In fact, one study found that regular magnesium intake decreased the frequency of migraine attacks by more than 40%.
- Toradol. It is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory that reduces hormones that cause pain, fever, and inflammation.
- Zofran. Zofran blocks chemical reactions that trigger nausea and vomiting which are common symptoms associated with migraines.
How To Book An IV Treatment For Migraine Headaches
Step 1: Choose ‘The Coast Is Clear’ from our IV drip menu.
Step 2: Book an appointment. Call us at 561-639-2115. Or download the Hydreight app on your mobile device to book directly.
Step 3: Choose an IV specialist and wait for them to come to you. Whether at home or at work, a fully qualified medical professional will go to you to administer the IV infusion for migraines. They will conduct a quick health check to ensure that the procedure is safe.
Step 4: Relax and feel the difference. The therapy will last for about an hour. You should feel the effects immediately after.
How To Remedy A Migraine
IV infusion therapy for headaches is safe, quick, and effective. It is a great option if you do not have the luxury of time to sleep it off or take the whole day off.
Here are some migraine remedies and prevention tips to help you get through the worst of it.
- Drink water. Dehydration can trigger headaches, and this can quickly escalate into a migraine.
- Get plenty of rest. At least seven hours of sleep is ideal to reduce stress. Stress is a trigger for migraines. And it can be a vicious cycle because migraine adds to the stress, which then causes more intense pain. Sleep is the most natural and best remedy for migraine, so make sure to get enough of it.
- Apply a compress. Some people opt for a cold compress to numb the pain. Others prefer a warm compress because it relaxes the muscles.
- Eat wisely. Avoid fasting if you are prone to migraines. Try to eat at the same time each day. Make a note of food items that trigger the headaches.
- Try acupressure. This therapy stimulates specific points of the body to help manage pain and release tension.
Best Remedy For Migraine Relief In Palm Beach County
There is no guaranteed way to prevent a migraine, so you just have to deal with it the best way you can. Wel Palm Beach ‘The Coast Is Clear’ is a quick remedy for migraines that will help you regain control of your health and wellness.
Questions? Call us now to learn more or to book a session.